This is something I've been "playing" with for a few days now. I wanted to try out the lovely Rusty Rose Fresco Paint and the texture paste with a mask so I used a small canvas board to experiment. The paint went on really well and the canvas gave a nice texture. Not too sure about the paste though - I think I still need some practice to get it right.
The stamp is one of my favourites from Crafty Individuals and the butterflies were cut from one of their background paper pads and dabbed with a bit of acrylic paint. I tucked a little bunch of flowers behind the folded ribbon topping that lovely bit of lace I've had for ages. The hexagons reminded me of a honeycomb so I added the little bee stamps and the "sweet" sentiments. I cheated with the stitches and used rub-ons which I think look quite effective.