Tuesday 19 August 2014

Thank you Pinterest and Kristen Moore

Hello again!  Running short of time (as usual) and needing to make an anniversary card, I turned to Pinterest and was surprised to see so many lovely cards there for inspiration.  One in particular struck me and I visited Kristen's site for a closer look here

This was her lovely card designed in 2009 and I realised I had both the birdie punch and a heart die - woo hoo!




  
It took no time at all to make my card and no stamping or ink drying time needed!  Here's mine:


Thank you so much Pinterest and especially Kristen - you saved my day and I'm your new follower!  Margie x



10 comments:

  1. Hi Margie, your card is absolutely beautiful. Isn't Pinterest just the best thing ever, so much inspiration.... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie, this is such a pretty card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous interpretation of the original, great job.
    hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards. You make so many cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards. You make so many cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie, its june from Dezinaworld. I dont know what went wrong when you downloaded the images you tried for. Please email me and let me know which set you would like and i will send them via email. Thanks June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Margie, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog re recipe folder. The folder I used is almost impossible to get in the UK, though I found one source 2 years ago and ordered a hundred.I can't remember where they came from. I gave quite a few away to crafty friends but still have quite a few left too, so would be happy to send you some but would need your address.... I am going to the States in March where you can get them everywhere, so I can always get more there.So just let me know. xxx Astrid

    ReplyDelete