Wednesday 12 June 2013

Live, Laugh, Love

Well, the sunshine is still with us I'm pleased to say so I decided to change my blog background to give it a more summery feel.  Haven't had that much time for crafting lately but I did make this birthday card for my friend who loves to receive cards that "do something"!  Hope she likes this one - I went a bit overboard with the decoration.....

I really like the LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE free stamp with Craft Stamper this month and think I'll use that a lot.

Hope you are enjoying the sun wherever you are.  Margie x


4 comments:

  1. I love overboard with the decoration Margie and a card after my own heart. Scrummy colours it all blends perfectly.

    CAS and me don't seem to mix but I am going to have a try soon. The knowing when to stop is the hardest lol.

    Only just got my Craft Stamper mag and can't wait to use the freebie stamp.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overboard decoration too Margie and the CS stamp this month looks as though it will be very useful indeed. Must prise mine off and have a go. Love the colour of your card and all that movement is wonderful. I think you friend is going to be very happy receiving this card. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun card Margie and what a great way to use that stamp. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete