Inspired by Shirl to make a domino book, I only had the chipboard dominoes so thought I'd round the corners to make it more interesting. Bad move - it meant I had to round all the pages and the images too!
Then after decorating the back of the book, I thought there's just enough pages to spell out the word DOMINOES and began sticking the letters before I realised I only had 1 "o" left. Which started my husband off on the old Two Ronnies Four Candles sketch in the hardware shop. If you've never seen it before, you're in for a treat.
Anyway, I thought the clock face did well for an "o" and the front of the book went a bit more smoothly until I tried to use an old rub-on and the backing plastic just wouldn't come off - so its there for eternity!
Quite pleased with how it turned out for my first domino book but I'm sure I'll be making another one.