Saturday 8 December 2012

Cup of kindness swap

Here's my wonderful "cup of kindness" from Debby at Cozy Blanket who hosted the swap and was my partner.  Isn't it just fab - and there was also a lovely glittery handmade heart and a rolled sparking flower which are sitting on top of my little Christmas trees.

It was a brilliant idea and I'm so pleased with all my goodies especially that gorgeous little angel stamp which has been inked up a few times already for my Christmas cards.  Thanks for letting me join in Debby.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun -- and what a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you liked everything. It was fun putting it together esp. the stamp since you wanted that so badly. I loved this swap when someone else did it......I will do it again next year. It's fun to receive a little kindness in the middle of the holiday rush.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I'm eyeing that bottle brush tree and the mason jar tag. Thanks for sharing your treasures and for visiting with me.

    ReplyDelete