Saturday 10 November 2012

Jingle bells

This was the theme for our craft club Christmas challenge and we were all given a little bell to include on our card.  I decided to get a little bit painty when the silver bird I cut and embossed looked just too shiny!  Had a great time playing with new stuff here - used the Brushed Pewter distress stain to print on the backing paper, then my new snowflake edge die (love it) and then some of the clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles.

Really like how it turned out.  Hoping it won't take me as long to get the rest of my cards made this year!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I like it. will all your cards be the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again. I would love you to join our kindness swap. It will be fun. I love your doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margie. I need your email address. Can you send it to grammypetals@yahoo.com . You have to type in the address instead of reply up of Kindness swap partner. I hope you like her......her name is
    Debby from Cozy Blanket.......he he.....it's me.

    ReplyDelete