Thursday 25 October 2012

Altered shopping lists

Well, I thought I'd get cracking with my stocking fillers and did a couple of these for starters.  The plain shopping list pads are really cheap at from the stationers.  I wish I could remember the site I got the inspiration from as they were delightful and included a decorated gift bag but I can't find it again.  I recently got some Magnetic Craft Tape from Docrafts which was self-adhesive and makes it so easy to apply.  The dress form and the little Notes pad come off the shopping pads and can be used as 'fridge magnets. 

I think one of these with a nice pen or pencil in a gift bag will look great.  Hope you are getting some crafting time in while its cold and wet outside!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Margie, will make great gifts. I still can't get in the Christmas crafting mood :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty gifts --- twice as nice since they include your own homemade touch!

    ReplyDelete