Monday 19 March 2012

Less is More Challenge - Theme Masking - Week 59

This week's challenge at Less is More  http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/ is to produce a CAS card with some masking involved.  I must admit to struggling with this technique but its good to try new things.  I used the free stamp of the Easter Hares from Craft Stamper which I really like, masked that and then created the meadow behind them with the lovely Kanban stamps called Spring Meadow and a selection of inks.  I also created a cloud in the sky with a cut out shape then stamped the birds on that.  Here it is and I think its going to be an Easter card for my Mum!
 Here's the stamps and the inks I used for the card.  I think this set is going to be so useful!
Thanks for calling in to have a look.  I really appreciate any comments you leave me.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really fabulous! I love the colours and the composition of the scene. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love all the different colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Margie, but don't forget to include lots of white space in our challenge submissions. I like your little meadow!
    If you could link to your actual posting rather than your entire blog that would be really helpful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty scene, love that bunny stamp
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margie - very nice card!!! I am a follower of your blog now...love your creations! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty scene. I love all the colours in your grasses. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great stamps, I love your masking technique. Together they make a beautiful card.
    I'm thrilled to bits your craft group enjoyed my pin-wheel tutorial, how fab. Did you get any pics of the event/cards? I'd love to feature them on my blog.
    Have a great day...Katie x

    ReplyDelete