Saturday 7 January 2012

Book mark

This is a gift made for a mystery swap I joined for the New Year.  I wish I could remember the blog I saw it on but its lost in the mists of my blog hopping.  I was very grateful anyway to the person who inspired me to give it a go and thought it turned out quite well.  Hoping the recipient likes it.  Thanks for looking.


I'm working on a house-icle (house on a lolly stick) at the minute and will post a pic or two when its finished.  Lots of fun and great to get away from Christmas theme at last!

2 comments:

  1. I really like it. Did you solder the frames?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debby - No, the trick was to use the frames from Stampin'Up and just snip off one end - very easy with the TH scissors! I thought it was a great idea and wish I could direct you to the blog. I then just placed the frames over the images and filled them up with liquid embossing. When they were dry, I taped up the backs and added the ribbon. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete